I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Anchorage

Well there have been a lot of changes for me in the past week. I left Fairbanks on Monday and flew to here to Anchorage. Anchorage has been a blast so far. It's only been a week, but it's been long enough to come to like the area. I'm serving in the Campbell Park ward, and my new companion's name is Elder Kerecman. He's from Spanish Fork, UT. We've been having a blast so far. He's been out about 20 months. We are serving a lot with President Dance.

It's been a very busy week, and there isn't enought time to fill in all the details. We're doing what we we call "whitewashing" an area, which means that the two missionaries that were here were both transferred out to different places, and my companion and I are both brand new to the area. It's been a great week of getting to know the members of the ward and the people we are working with. They are all great people. Well, there's not much time today to write so I've really had to sum things up. I'll be traveling a little bit over the next month, and I'll have some great experiences and opportunities to share the gospel. I love this work, and I love all of you!

Elder Squires