I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Goodbye to Fairbanks

Hey Mom,

I don't have much time today so just pass on the info to Dad. I'm not in Fairbanks anymore. I got a call from President Dance Sunday morning assigning me to be one of his two assistants. I flew down to Anchorage yesterday and we've been working with the new missionaries, picking them up from the airport and getting the trainers ready. Official transfers will happen in about an hour--that's why I need to hurry. OK well I need to run. Seeya!

Love Mat

Elder Squires and Elder Fenton with YSA sisters.

Elder Squires and Elder Fenton with Nicole and Holly who were visiting from Whitehorse.


Fall in Fairbanks

Elder Piip and Elder Squires with members of the YSA branch.



MIB






Trip to Anchorage



Getting in a little golf during fair weather.

Elder Squires and Elder Piip took a little trip to North Pole.