I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Final Email

Again, another great week in paradise. This paradise has a lot of angry people though. North Pole is great, our jackets are off, and it's a peachy 60 degrees today. Elder Bunch and I worked hard this week inviting others to come unto Christ. We found three new people to teach: two through tracting and one from a dinner appointment with a member. We have found so many people to teach these last few months, and it has been a blast. Many baptisms will occur in the near future here in North Pole. I might not be here to see them, but the Lord has started a great work here, and has been preparing the hearts of His children to receive His gospel. I'll continue to work hard and make the most of what the Lord has given me. Love you all!


Love Elder Squires