I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Old/Old/New

It's been a very fast paced week as we've been getting ready for transfers. They actually take place today in about an hour. We just had a few minutes to check our email. Well, Elder Kerecman has one transfer left on his mission, and has been called to train a new missionary in a ward in Wasilla. That means I have a new companion--but he's actually not a new companion. I've never heard of someone serving with their MTC companion 3 times, but Elder Piiparinen was called to be my companion, and he's here with Elder Kerecman and me for the day. Elder Kerecman leaves in just a couple of hours, and then it will be back to work. We're pretty excited to serve together again, and we're even more excited to build the work in the Campbell Park ward. Time for round three! Well, I'm running short on time so next week will be more of an update. Have a great week!

Love Elder Squires