I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, January 3, 2011

It's Already 2011!

I can't believe it's already 2011! 2010 was a quick year. This past week was fun with everyone recovering from Christmas, and then recovering even more from New Years. This year was the first in I think 25 years where it was legal to light off fireworks at home on New Years. It sounded like a battleground all night. I didn't think I was going to be able to sleep very well, but I fell asleep quick, and mortars are no competition against a sleeping missionary.

Elder Kerecman and I had a great week. We had another full 7 days of proselyting, which we were thankful for, because this week is when the fun starts with lots of meetings around the mission. We were able to find a lot of new people to teach this past week, and we've taught a lot more than usual. We are hoping that because we are finding and teaching so much, baptisms will start to follow. We've definitely been greatly blessed so far. On Thursday we had exchanges with the zone leaders in the Chugach zone, and I spent the day in Eagle River. It's so cool to be able to see different parts of the mission and be around so many missionaries. The next two weeks ahead will be fast, and another transfer will come to an end. Happy New Year!

Love Elder Squires