I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Thank you, Sister Brown!

Note from Mat's Mom:

I received an email from Siser Stephanie Brown in Whitehorse and I wanted to share the wonderful things she wrote about Mat and his work there:

"I just wanted to send you a note to say how much I appreciate the work that Elder Squires did while he was in Whitehorse. He has great work ethic and is doing his mission honorably. He really blossomed when he got to be senior companion here with Elder Stephens. Their companionship reminded me of the missionaries who arrived in Whitehorse at the same time just before I got baptized in February 2009, Elder Lott and Elder Merchant. To match them you have to be obedient and work hard for the Lord and they did exactly that. I really enjoyed being asked to go to lessons with investigators again because they are always the highlight of my day. I get to meet new people and share how the gospel has changed my life in the little time I have been a member and then encourage them to allow this amazing gospel into their life."

Thank you Sister Brown, for your kind words and testimony of missionary work!