I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Swine Flu at the MTC

Hey mom and everyone! I have 7 minutes to write so I'll do my best with the time I have. Thank you for the package! I'm going to save the shirts til I get to Alaska so I have some crisp ones to wear. My flight departure to Alaska at this point in time has been delayed until June 17th. The apostles are having a prayer in the temple tonight with the First Presidency so I might get to leave on the 10th depending on what kind of answer they get. It's getting packed here because 400-500 elders come in every week and they won't let any leave so I hope they let me leave on time next week. I'm doing great though! We go to the call center a lot as a distrct and I have one contact that I am going to call tonight that seems very interested. He is already an investigator, but I got to teach him how to pray over the phone! It was really cool! I also challenged him to read Ether 12 and Moroni 10. Well I'm about to get kicked off and we're about to go to the temple so I will talk to you all later! Love you!

Elder Mathieu Squires

PS- I'll let you know when I leave for Alaska as soon as I can!