I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, July 20, 2009

Transfers

Hola! Well mom I know that you are in Utah so I won't write a whole lot this week, and I don't have much to write about because not much has been going on. It's not that I don't want to write longer emails, there just hasn't been much to talk about lately. We still aren't teaching anybody. It's been hard having no one to teach, but I think I need to go back and study the lessons again so I will be more prepared when the opportunity comes. Well I am in an area called Willow right now in the library. Elder Norton and I stayed with Elders Anfinsen and Patton last night and we are having transfers today. Elder Norton is being transferred to Anchorage and I am staying in Valdez. My new companion will be Elder Wood. Tim Johnson, the guy that got baptized here, received the priesthood and was ordained a priest the other day. I was able to stand in and help in doing that. We were also excited because this week he started paying his tithing, and he doesn't have much money to spare, but I know he will be blessed. It is amazing to see the blessings people receive by being a part of the gospel and this church. I am going to continue to do my best and work harder every day. I love you guys and I'm thankful for the examples you have set for me and the support you give me. Love Mat